Register your youth for the 2023-2024 season!
This form is required for all regular attenders.
The form is in two halves, one that you can find through this link and another that will be emailed to you after the first half is complete. The registration process is not complete until both halves have been submitted. The form is entirely digital now, so don’t worry about needing to print it.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Growing up is challenging, the most challenging times are the teenage years as youth move through adolescence towards adulthood. We want Grace Point Youth to be a place where kids understand BELOVED:
- All people are BELOVED by God, not because of who they are but because of who God is.
- We want to be a community where our youth can BE LOVED, no matter what their circumstances.
- We want to BE LOVE in our response. Jesus loves us deeply and died for us, and we want to respond by showing that love to each other, and to others outside the group.
WHAT DO WE DO AT GPC YOUTH?
- "Deeper" events focused on small group time and digging into God’s word.
- Fun churchwide games like Clue and Pink Panther
- Offsite events like Mini Golf or going to a Hockey Game
- Participation in summer and fall camps organized by the Church of God.