See what our youth have been up to!
Grace Point Church Youth were challenged to plan, create and prepare a meal for their family.
Here are some of their creations!
Well done GPC Youth!
Youth encounter many crossroads in their teen years and it is crucial that they have a firm foundation of 'a life rooted in Christ’ as they navigate these paths. We value building relationships following a rhythm of connecting with:
SOME OF THE WAYS WE HAVE PROVIDED OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT UP, IN AND OUT INCLUDE:
- Worship nights led by our Youth Worship Band with interactive stations
- "Deeper" events focused on digging into God’s word and small group reflection
- Offsite events such as West Edmonton Mall, Laser Quest, Monster Mini Golf, Calgary Zoo Run and Frostover winter camp at Deer Valley Meadows
- A parent versus junior youth challenge night
- Fostering healthy intergenerational connections between our senior high youth and adults from one of our missional communities at a "Minute to Win it" event, and
- Participating in a variety of service projects and other great nights