Click on the link below for information
on upcoming Youth Events.
Sign up for youth email updates here:
Click the image to register your youth for the 2022-23 season. Please print the completed registration form, sign, and send it along to the first event they attend. There is also an option at the end of the form if you do not have a printer at home.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Growing up is challenging, the most challenging times are the teenage years as youth move through adolescence towards adulthood. We strive together with our teens as they navigate these challenging times. "Together" is our goal:
- Together we seek to understand and connect with Jesus.
- Together we build relationships with each other and with those a little further along in their journey with Jesus.
- Together we create spaces and places for others to join us on this journey following after Jesus.
We invite you to join us on the journey with and towards Jesus as we do this TOGETHER!
SOME OF THE WAYS WE HAVE PROVIDED OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT:
- "Deeper" events focused on digging into God’s word and small group reflection
- Offsite events such as West Edmonton Mall, Laser Quest, Monster Mini Golf, Calgary Zoo Run and Frostover winter camp at Deer Valley Meadows
- A parent versus junior youth challenge night
- Fostering healthy intergenerational connections between our senior high youth and adults from one of our missional communities at a "Minute to Win it" event, and
- Participating in a variety of service projects and other great nights
Click on the links below to view the various Youth Ministries at Grace Point Church.