1. How much time do you think you spend watching TV, on social media, on browsing the internet, per day, combined?
2. In light of what you know about God, what gives you reason to praise Him?
Read Psalm 111:
3. How would you put verse 1 into practice the next time to you meet with other Christ followers?
4. Do you agree with what the author says in verses 2-4? Explain.
5. What events and stories, either from the Bible, or from your own life, come to your mind when you read verses 5-10?
6. How is verse 10 true? Can you give examples?
7. Make a point to take at least five minutes each day this week to ponder God’s work in your life, or around you, and praise God for it. Observe what effect it has on you.