A New Year Without Fear
1. What hopes, plans and dreams do you have for 2020? Personally? For your family? This country? Your church?
2. What are your fears?
Read Matthew 6:25-34
3. What worries do we usually carry with us?
4. Jesus suggests that we can live in this world without worries and fears. Why?
5. Did Jesus live this kind of worry-free life? Explain.
6. What does it mean to ‘seek’ the kingdom first? How did Jesus demonstrate this?
7. How will you apply v.34 in your life?
8. What does God want you to do this coming year in order to live this kind of worry-free life?