“The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16).
We believe God still hears and answers prayer, and we are committed to bringing the needs of our church family to God on a regular basis. We desire Grace Point Church of God to be a house of prayer and we are so thankful for the many answers to prayer we have experienced over the years.
How to Participate
- Weekly Monday morning prayer groups in German
- Monthly English prayer group, 7:00 p.m. at the church
- Pre-service prayer time – open to everyone, begins at 10:10
- We have a team that rotate for praying during the service in the sanctuary and in our Children’s ministry
- There is the availability weekly of being prayed for by a prayer team after the Sunday morning service
- We have weekly prayer sheets for requests that come in and we send them out to our prayer chain – a network of prayers – who pray for these needs
“For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous and his ears are open to their prayers” (1 Peter 3:12).
For more information on the Grace Point Church of God prayer ministry, please email email@example.com or phone Karin at 780.435.1981