1. If someone wanted to become a more loving person, what advice would you give them?
Read Galatians 5:19-21
2. What does Paul mean by “flesh”? And “works of the flesh”?
3. As you read through the works of the flesh is there any work you could find in yourself? Describe. How does it make you feel?
Read Galatians 5:22-26
4. Paul speaks of the “works/acts” of the flesh and the “fruit” for the spirit. What is the difference between works and fruit?
5. List the nine qualities of a Spirit led life. Try to explain each quality in your own words and give examples.
6. Where do you see these qualities in Jesus? Where and to what degree do you see them in yourself?
7. What qualities within you do you feel need improvement? What are you going to do to about it?