- What are the different reasons people read the Bible?
- Why are people not reading the Bible?
Read James 1:19-25
- Is being angry wrong? Explain.
- What are the dangers of being angry?
- James calls his readers into action (v.21). What exactly does he want his readers to do, or to stop doing? Explain or give examples.
- When does going to church regularly, and listening to a sermon, become a danger to Christ-followers?
- Give examples of how to be a doer of God’s Word.
- How do you put God’s Word into practice in your life?