- What comes to mind when you hear that someone wants to “use” you?
- Why do people have negative associations with the word “use”?
Read Joshua 1:1-9
- What fears do you think Joshua had at this point in his life?
- How would you feel if you were in Joshua’s position?
Read Joshua 1:10-18
- What did Joshua do in response to God’s call?
- Where, and how, can you be used by God?
- What gifts and talents has God given to you?
- What might be holding you back from fully following God?
- What steps do you need to take so that you are prepared to be used by God?
Ask God to help you to be “strong and courageous.”