Read Philippians 3:12-16
- What is the goal of Paul’s life?
- What motivates him to keep pressing toward the goal?
- Based on Paul’s words here, how would you define Christian maturity?
- In what areas of your life would you like Jesus to take hold of you?
- How has God helped you grow toward maturity through difficult circumstances?
Read Philippians 3:17-4:1
- How have you been encouraged by the example of others?
- What does ‘citizenship’ mean to you?
- When have you encountered ‘enemies of the cross’?
- What challenges does your church fellowship present in your world?
- If the church is a colony of heaven here on earth, responsible for bringing the life and rule of heaven to bear on earth, what does that mean for your church? For you personally?