- In your experience, what makes a relationship difficult and what makes it easy?
- What part do you play in a good relationship?
Read James 3:13-18
- What does this text have to do with good and bad relationships?
- According to v.14 and v.16 what disposition of my heart destroys any good relationship?
- How do you recognize jealousy and selfish ambition in yourself and others?
- What can you do against your own jealousy and selfish ambition?
- What are prerequisites for a good relationship (v.17)?
- How can I cultivate this “wisdom from above” in my heart?
- Where is God calling me to be a peacemaker?