- How do you pray? What do you do? What do you say?
Read Matthew 6:5-8
- What was wrong with the way hypocrites prayed?
- What does praying “to your Father in secret” look like?
- How does the fact that our Father knows what we need before we ask Him, affect our prayer?
Read Matthew 6:9-13
- What role does the Lord’s Prayer play in your prayer life? Are you praying it? If so, how? If not, why not?
Read Matthew 6:14-15
- What does our readiness to forgive others have to do with our prayers?
Read Matthew 6:16-18
- What is your experience with fasting?
- What is the purpose of fasting?
- What does it mean for our acts of worship and ministry that our Father “is in secret” (v.18)?
- What do I sense God telling me and what am I going to do about it?