Read Luke 11:5-8
1. What does this parable teach about God?
2. What does Jesus want me to know about prayer as He shares this parable?
3. How does this parable apply to my life? What would cause me to make God “get out of bed and help me”?
Read Luke 18:1-8
4. If you compare this parable with the one in Luke 11 above, what are the similarities and what are the differences?
5. Why does Jesus tell this story? What is His purpose? What does He want to tell us?
6. What light does v.7-8 shed on circumstances that call for persistent prayer?
7. Summarize what insights you have gained for your own prayer life as you contemplate these texts!