No recording available.
1. “Pass it on ahead.” What are your first thoughts when you think about this phrase?
Read Matthew 6:19-21
2. What are some things on earth that you invest in?
3. Would you agree or disagree that “success promises but rarely delivers”? Why?
4. In what ways do you feel that you invest in heaven?
Read Matthew 6:22-23
5. How do you make sense of the C.S. Lewis quote “aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in, aim at earth and you will get neither”?
6. In what ways do you bring health to your eyes? In what ways do you bring unhealth? Do you feel like your eyes are healthy?
Read Matthew 6:24
7. What does “be 100% loyal” to God look like in your life?
8. When has God asked you to do something where you had to make a choice between following God or following your own selfish desires?
9. Read Mark 8:34-39. What does this passage mean to you?
10. What do I sense God telling me and what am I going to do about it?