Recording not available.
1. How does this Psalm characterize a fool?
2. How does this kind of foolishness manifest itself today?
3. Do you agree with God’s assessment in v.2-3? Explain.
Read Romans 1:18-32; 3:10-18
4. Where in this text do you find similarities with Psalm 14?
Read Psalm 14:4-6
5. What do fools overlook?
6. Can you give evidence of the fact that God is with those who obey Him and that he protects them?
Read Psalm 14:7
7. Has God started to restore His people already or does this still lie in the future? Who are His people?
8. What do you think God wants you to do in response to what He is telling you through this Psalm?