- “No More Tears to Cry” – can you relate to that experience? How?
- Have you ever felt that what you’ve done is unforgivable?
- What are common ways to cope with despair and pain?
Read Psalm 130:
- As you try to recapture the feeling of despair how does v.4 sound to you?
- Why does God forgive?
- Can you identify with v.5-6? How?
- The poet shares how he eventually found comfort in God’s promises (v.7-8). What would you like to share with others about how God comforted you?
- How has God spoken to you through this Psalm?
- What do you think you need to do?